Carnet Rouge 2014, Les Éditions des Vins Rares

Carnet Rouge 2014, Les Éditions des Vins Rares

Regular price€19,00
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Free local delivery (same-day) on all orders above €80.

A color between purple and garnet, a nose with tertiary notes, a silky mouth with aromas of candied black fruits and crunchy tannins.The Merlot present at 60% comes from the marly hillsides of Limoux. The remaining 40% is divided equally between century-old Carignans and Mourvèdre from the seaside in Sigean. 

maker Les Éditions des Vins Rares
vintage 2016
Grapes Merlot, Carignan, Mourvèdre
Classification VDF
Region Limoux, Languedoc-Roussillon
Format 0.75L

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.