Lluerna 2021, Els Vinyerons Naturals

Lluerna 2021, Els Vinyerons Naturals

Regular price€11,00
/
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • Free local delivery (same-day) on all orders above €80.

Els Vinyerons' Lluerna Blanc is made from 100% Xarel-lo on calcareous soil, and drinks very fresh due to the relatively early harvest and the maturation (90%…) in stainless steel. The remaining 10% gets a short time in old wood, for the sharp edges. This makes it fresh, invigorating, lively and soft. Reminded us a lot of ripe stone fruit, but the tasting notes clearly say 'ripe, but certainly not fat!'; says enough, we think. Very clean, and with alcohol below twelve percent it's not a punishment to be allowed to drink this outside on a sweltering Catalan day. You can learn to hydrate!

maker Els Vinyerons
vintage 2021
Grapes Xarel-lo
Classification Penedes DO
Region Penedes, Catalunya, Spain
Format 0.75L

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.